More quality instead of quantity is the «topic» of the largest B2B educational platform for the USA in the Swiss market.
The individual needs and objectives of both, visitors and our partners are in the foreground.
- Visitors use the new online tool to select their preferred islands when registering, are grouped according to geographical or topic specific criteria (3–4 partners each).
- Each partner presents its product to the rotating small groups (approx.8–10 groups depending on the total number of participants), which are composed depending upon their individual selections, resp. interests (10 min. presentation).
- «Free flow time» allows visitors to have individual conversations with partners or allows visits to islands that were pre-selected at registration.
- If you want to provide more detailed information, you may also book an additional 20-minute presentation in the plenum which is attended by all attendees.(the number of these presentations is limited to a maximum of 6).
- There will also be more delegates from tour operators on site.
YOUR BENEFITS OF THE NEW «U.S. ISLAND HOPPING» CONCEPT
- The infamous former questionnaires were abolished and the somewhat hectic run from stand to stand was eliminated.
- Only high-quality contacts with motivated participants which preselected their "islands" of particular interest.
- Decorated light stands and 10-min. presentations included in the costs.
- The new format allows our partners to attend the event with only one person resulting in cost savings.
DETAILS ON THE U.S. ISLAND HOPPING
- Date: 18/19. January 2023 or 7/8. February 2023
- Venue: Zurich
- Number of visitors: 250-300 travel experts from all regions of German-speaking Switzerland
WHICH ELEMENTS ARE PART OF THE EVENT AND CAN BE BOOKED?
COMPLETE LIGHT STAND, CHF 3’000
(5 m2 / 55 sft)
Package: Ready to move-in booth, incl. the scheduled "10 minutes Island presentations" per day. Space for the presentation of flyers and brochures. F&B for two.
Added Value: All booths are furnished with a table for flyers and brochures, chairs and provided with the exhibitor name and standard decorations. In a
nutshell – you get a decorated «ready-to-move-in booth». Experience shows that setting-up time in a standard booth takes about 20 min. average.
PRESENTATION IN THE PLENUM, CHF 1’800
(Booking only possible together with point A.)
Including: 20-minute presentation to the assembled audience, technical equipment such as laptop, projector and screen, F&B for two people.
Added Value: Workshops presentations will be uploaded on www.vusa.ch for later use.
Important: It is standard procedure to preview all workshops the day before the seminar per se.
FEATURED DESTINATION, CHF 11’000
(Limited to 1 exhibitor together with a featured airline)
- One "Featured Destination Island" (max. 4 sub-partners)
- Booth decorations and signage (exhibitors names) are included. Basic decorations (U. S. colours) may be completed with typical
- decorations as deemed appropriate.
- A 30-minutes time slot is available to present your product / destination and partners on main stage.
- A technician / operator incl. relevant equipment (mics, beamer etc.) are provided.
- A press / media conference may be organized upon request.
- All marketing measures (invitations, adds etc.) incl. images and logo of the featured destination.
- Description of all Partners on vusa.ch website 3 months in advance.